What are the MDI
Conceived as research laboratories, the Masters of Design and Innovation have created an environment that promotes divergent thinking and the analysis of current design from a range of different approaches: business strategy, production and communication. The projects completed during each of the masters are also the result of the interaction and collaboration between the students and the Program Leadears, tutors and professionals.
Through a fruitful interdisciplinary and intercultural debate we have generated a space in which to establish possible future scenarios, turn them into business opportunities, create new products and develop an effective and original concept of communication aimed at new markets and audiences.
Masters of Design and Innovation
- Master of Product Design Labs
- Research and Technical Development for Design Projects
- Master of Communication Design Labs
- Leading Complex Creative Processes
- Master of Strategic Design Labs
- Design as Strategy for Business and Innovation